top of page
Interfacial Chemistry for Energy and the Environment
State-of-the-art interface-specific spectroscopies
1. Development of two-dimensional electronic-vibrational sum frequency generation (2D-EVSFG) for vibronic couplings at interfaces and surfaces.
2. Development of two-dimensional electronic sum frequency generation (2D-ESFG) for couplings of electronic states at interfaces and surfaces.
3. Development of time-resolved broadband electronic sum frequency generation (TR-ESFG) for dynamics of electronic states at interfaces and surfaces.
4. Development of in situ vibrational sum frequency scattering (VSFS) for identification of chemical compositions of aerosol surfaces
5. Development of in situ electronic sum frequency scattering (ESFS) for identification of molecular chromophores of aerosol surfaces
bottom of page